Wednesday, February 26, 2014

3 projects all stemming from one

Over the course of my senior year, I am producing three separate medias all stemming from the same project in feminist science studies.

The first, and probably foundation of my entire project is my zine series scigrrrl (all of which will be posted to this very blog). The series aims to briefly cover different topics under the umbrella of feminist science studies (super big field, so very very brief!).

The 2nd is this very blog. This is where all my rants go, my random thoughts, problems I am having with making my zine, my reasoning for doing what I am doing with my zine.... etc. In addition to this blog, I also have a tumblr account. Why have two blogs? Because my tumblr account has a completely different purpose - on that site I am gathering interesting articles and sources that may or may not be included in my other media sources.


The 3rd is an academic paper that goes into way more depth than my zine does on the same topics (still not completely comprehensive as there is no way I could do that in just a year...). This is meant to appeal to those interested in learning more, and those who maybe don't like the zine presentation as much.





No comments:

Post a Comment